Protective oral cavity coating gel
• Severe dryness and inflammation of the mucous membranes of
the mouth during and after chemotherapy/radiation.
• Recommended for people suffering from xerostomia.
• Helps to increase the humidity of the mucous membranes.
Active ingredients’ properties:
• Mucosave CG – has strong mucoadhesive activity, due to Opuntia
polysaccharides and a lenitive effect from olive biophenols.
• Xylitol – helps to hold and retain moisture.
• Hydroxyethylcellulose – creates protective film, helps to maintain
proper hydration of oral mucosa.
• Sodium chloride – source of minerals, which protect from tooth
Usage: Adults – cancer patients, during and after chemotherapy/radiation.
Packaging: Plastic tube.