Biolin is a mixture of gluco-oligosaccharide and Inulin. The gluco-oligosaccharide is obtained from natural sugars via an original enzymatic synthesis process using a glycosyltransferase.
Biolin stimulates the growth of beneficial resident flora to the detriment of pathogenic flora. Its bioselectivity as a substrate enables it to restrict the growth of pathogenic flora and protects the skin ecosystem, keeping the ecosystem constant or restoring the balance such that it reverts back to its normal steady-state.
- Clinically proven to prevent reoccurrence of severe skin conditions
- Reinforces the protective skin microbiota
- Natural inulin and a-glucan-based prebiotic
- Derived from chicory root, sugar beets and wheat
- Selectively supporting beneficial organisms
- Globally compliant (including China)