What is GI BALANCE
GI BALANCE is the first product to transversally treat, restore and balance the digestive function, the microbiota and the intestinal permeability, which are involved in multiple pathologies.
How it works GI BALANCE
GI BALANCE is the only comprehensive treatment that acts synergistically on the cause and on the four key levels to improve, balance and restore digestive function, which are involved in the basis of multiple pathologies.:
- Improving the digestion process: Acting on ingested food, macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) leaving them ready to be absorbed in the intestine.
- Restoring the mucosa, intestinal flora and intestinal permeability: Acting on the intestinal structure and function, helping to repair the intestinal mucosa damaged by toxins, chemical agents and other irritating substances.
- Balancing the gut microbiota: With a metabolic action that results in the recovery of energy and nutrients, and the protection of the patient against invasion by foreign microorganisms.
- Reducing inflamation levels: Acting on the basis of the regulation of the exogenous absorption of histamine, reducing its exacerbation and the consequent inflammatory cascade, related to multiple pathologies and symptoms that interfere with the prognosis and quality of life of many patients.
GI BALANCE is indicated as a base treatment for the following pathologies:
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
- Post chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment when the intestinal mucosa has been affected.
- Immunocompromised patients or those who need to strengthen the body’s innate defences.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- functional dyspepsia, celiac disease, active inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease).
- Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- Chronic stress situations, with gastrointestinal disorders.
- Patients treated with antibiotic therapy.
- Generalized inflammatory processes and/or related to Histamine absorption.
- Chronic and muscle pain.
- Chronic digestive processes.
- Athletes, people subjected to physical exertion.
- Patients with type 2 diabetes.
- In general, when it is required to restore and normalize the intestinal digestive function and the intestinal microbiota.
- Allergic processes.