What is OROPHAX 360® :
It is the first food supplement to be used as a basis for the conditioning and treat oncological mucositis and the adverse effects associated with it, in patients undergoing CT chemotherapy and/or RT radiotherapy.
The necessary ally of cancer treatment
In addition, OROPHAX 360® is an ally of CT and RT treatment, which gives it a unique competitive advantage, with two important features:
- Does not interfere with the efficacy of cancer treatment.
- It reduces the risk of interruption of the patient’s treatment cycles, due to the persistence of adverse effects, key to patient survival.
OROPHAX 360® is a food supplement in the form of a gel, with 14 elements specially designed to act on the keys to reduce the impact of chemo and radiotherapy, on the quality of life and the prognosis of these patients:
When to use OROPHAX 360®
In preventive mode when chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment is to be started, one week before.
- During RT and/or CT treatment.
- During phases 0 to 3 of Oral Mucositis Classification according to the WHO.
- After CT and/or RT treatment, until the disappearance of the adverse effects.
OROPHAX 360® main features:
- Preventive: Providing elements that reinforce the mucosa and prepare it, putting it in a better position to receive CT and/or RT treatment.
- Protective: The presentation in gel form creates a protective layer over the entire oral, esophageal and gastric mucosa, in addition some of the elements of the formula exert a protective effect against the damage produced by QT and RT.
- Regenerative: Providing elements that accelerate the regeneration of the damaged mucosa, normalizing it, and reducing recovery time.
- Anti-infective: Including in its formula natural agents that reduce and treat opportunistic infections.
- Symptom relief: Reduces the symptoms of the adverse effects of CT and RT, improving the patient’s quality of life and prognosis.
- About the treatment plan: It favors compliance with the plan and treatment cycles, often interrupted or delayed due to the persistence of side effects.
- Patient prognosis: Because it minimizes the impact that CT and RT have on the patient’s quality of life, eliminating or minimizing the adverse effects of the oro/pharyngeal/digestive mucosa, which prevent a normalized feeding of the patient, and a delay of the treatment plan.