Transversally treat, restore and balance the digestive function, the microbiota and the intestinal permeability, which are involved in multiple pathologies.
How does it works?
- Reduces inflammation: Acting on the basis of the regulation of exogenous histamine uptake, reducing its exacerbation and the consequent inflammatory cascade.
- Mucosal restoration: It acts on intestinal structure and function, helping to repair intestinal mucosa damaged by toxins, chemicals and other irritants.
- Balances the intestinal microbiota: With a metabolic action that results in the recovery of energy and nutrients, and the protection of the patient against invasion by foreign micro-organisms.
- Improved digestion: It acts on ingested food, macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals), leaving them ready to be absorbed in the intestine.
- After chemotherapy or radiotherapy, who need to restore the mucosa and intestinal function.
- Leaky gut syndrome, with a prevalence between 10 and 20% of the population, and which can be the cause of diseases such as celiac disease or depression, even linked to fibromyalgia.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, with a prevalence of around 20% of the population
- Improvement of natural immunity, since intestinal health is closely linked to the correct function of the immune system.
LG-7ZYME®: is a galenic combination of L-Glutamine and seven selected digestive enzymes. Its balanced combination and synergistic action play an essential role for the maintenance of metabolism, and intestinal structure and function.
TETRA-FIDUS®: is a combination of fungus, bifidobacteria and lactobacillus, specially selected with an antitoxinic effect, antimicrobial activity, modulation of intestinal flora and metabolic activity. Stimulating peristalsis and repairing the intestinal mucosa and regulating the growth of epithelial cells in the intestinal wall.