First-in-class product specially designed to treat the symptoms and causes of fibromyalgic syndrome and chronic fatigue with 20 key elements that adapts to the daily cycle and needs of these patients.
The formulation is adapted to take advantage of circadian rhythms, tailored to daily or nocturnal needs, helping to alleviate the main symptoms through a balanced blend of ingredients and acting at the mitochondrial level to resolve the dysfunctions behind the chain of events that studies show trigger these complications.
- Activation of the body.
- Mood enhancement.
- Reducing pain.
- Slowing down the metabolism.
- Quality rest
- Addressing the dysfunctional chain of events that studies have shown to trigger these complications.
FIRST ACTION: SYMPTOMS RELIEVED
The first action addresses the symptoms. Reduces:
- Feeling of fatigue.
- Confusion (fibrofog).
- Stress, anxiety and signs of depression.
- Increases energy levels.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Improves quality of life.
SECOND ACTION: DYSFUNCTION OF THE MITHOCONDRIAC
The second action of DOLOFIM® BIPHASIC addresses the mitochondrial stress at the root of the problem:
- Provide elements that are diminished in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and whose lack is linked to these pathologies.
- Improve mitochondrial function and metabolism.
- Increase ATP levels.
- Improve nerve and brain cell function.
- Helps in the creation of new neurotransmitters.
- Acts on the cellular basis of pain, low energy and mood.
- Increases serotonin and dopamine levels.
- Reduce stress-related cortisol.
- Provide the building blocks against mitochondrial stress and cell aging and destruction.
- Plays a role in mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation, producing energy in the form of ATP. Reduces oxidative stress and free radical formation. Its anti-inflammatory properties help relieve pain.
- Play a role in the formation of certain neurotransmitters that control brain function and improve cognition, memory, mood and fatigue.
- Exert anti-inflammatory, analgesic and pain-relieving effects.
- Improve sleep quality by adjusting the circadian rhythms of melatonin segregation. Assist the endogenous pain inhibitory system, prevent the onset of inflammation by limiting the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, neutralise free radicals and indirectly stimulate the expression of endogenous antioxidants, counteract oxidative stress. Maintain/restore homeostatic balance in the face of various types of damage, including activation of the inflammatory response and nociceptive pathways.