PAINCINA ROLL-ON. INNOVATIVE AND EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF NEUROPATHIC AND CHRONIC PAIN AND INFLAMMATION.
Neuropathic pain (especially diabetic neuropathy), Post-Herpetic Pain, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue.
- ROLL ON APPLICATOR No contact between hands and mucosa, eyes and wounds + massage effect.
- Induces central sensitization that causes pain.
- It causes an alteration of local nociception for prolonged periods due to the desensitization and inactivation of sensory neurons through the activation of TRPV1 receptors.
- Improves blood flow in the area of pain, favoring restoration in the area.
- It reduces inflammation, inhibiting cyclooxygenase and, therefore, the synthesis of prostaglandins, and by inhibiting oxidative phosphorylation.
• Massage Effect
• Double effectiveness: Relieves in the short and medium term
• Anti-inflammatory action
• Improves local circulation
• Restorative action
• Safe, non-irritating and unique in Roll On
• For all patients with pain.
MODE OF ACTION
It produces a depletion of a neurotransmitter involved in the transmission of the painful impulse, substance P, achieving numbness of the painful area. . It acts on Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), responsible for the production of prostaglandins in the inflammatory process. PAINCINA ROLL ON produces analgesia by desensitization and inactivation of sensory neurons.